Care and Fellowship Team
The functions and duties of the Care & Fellowship Team consist of the following:
- Assist the staff, Cabinet, and the other Ministry Teams involved in caring, sharing and fellowship activities.
- Plan and implement an internal Social Ministry Caring Program, which may include, but not be limited to: Prayer Chain, bereavement meals, crisis meals, cradle roll, parish nurse program, and telephone chains.
- Provide crisis care for members, which may include, but not be limited to: hospital visitation, follow-up home visits, pastoral counseling, counseling referrals, care casseroles and crisis meals.
- Create, manage and encourage activities to promote health and fellowship.
- Develop congregation support groups for staff.
The Care & Fellowship Team provide:
- Bereavement Meals
- The Every Other Month Group
- Hot Meals Program
- Leadership, Service, Fellowship (LSF)
- Parish Nurses
- Prayer Chain
- Prayer Shawls
- Trinity Stampers