Worship & Music
The functions and duties of the Worship & Music Team consist of the following:
- Ensure that the services of God's House are conducted properly and in accordance with the liturgy of the church.
- Provide helpful ushers and ensure that hymn books and other devotional helps are available and maintained in good order.
- Supervise the organization and promotion of the choirs. Be responsible for the care of musical instruments including the pipe organ and of the vestments of the choirs and acolytes. This ministry shall in consultation with the pastor(s) and the director of music provide appropriate music for the services of worship.
- Assist the staff, the Cabinet, the Altar Guild, and the other Ministry Teams involved in worship activities by planning all elements of all worship services, which may include, but not be limited to: communion preparation, communion assistants, music, altar flowers, paraments, acolytes, and readers.
The Worship & Music Team Provide:
- Altar Guild
- Arts @ Holy Trinity
- Communion Assistants
- Luther Choir
- Praise Troupe
- Trinity Bells, Brass & Choir