Education & Youth
The functions and duties of the Education & Youth Team consist of the following:
- Plan and implement educational programs for people of all ages. Such programs may also include sports and organized athletic teams.
- Plan and implement a continuous stewardship education program to help members understand discipleship.
- Appoint a librarian to build and maintain library resources to support the educational program and church ministries; appoint an archivist to catalogue and maintain historical records.
- Maintain a childcare program during worship services and other congregational events.
- Plan, implement, and support religious gift-based program; working closely with the Director of Gift-Based Ministries.
- Bring the call to the ministry of Christian faith and Lutheran doctrine and other full-time church vocations to the attention of qualified members of the congregation.
The Education & Youth Team provide:
- Adult Education
- Church Archives
- Affirmation of Baptism Classes
- Cradle Roll
- Either Side of 40 Gang
- Holy Trinity Book Club
- Sunday Bible Study
- The Scharf Library
- Sunday School & Kid's Life
- Vacation Bible School
- Women's Bible Study
- Youth Ministry