The Personnel Ministry Team is charged with:
- Creating and administering personnel practices relating to all church staff, including those individuals who are employed or who serve as volunteers. All such regulations are submitted to the Congregation Council for its approval.
- Developing and implementing plans for administering approved personnel practices.
- Annually recommending rates of pay and benefits for all employees to the Congregation Council through the Budget Committee, keeping personnel records, and participating in performance reviews.
- Consulting with Cabinet ministry teams in the development of staff positions.
- Drafting policies and procedures for hiring, participating in hiring (candidate reviews, interviews, etc.) and running background checks.